Educating the community is an important part of our work at the Foundation. The Foundation offers annual programs for area non-profit organizations and for professional advisors, as well as special programming for donors. The goal is to assist all these audiences in our overall mission of improving the quality of life in our community through charitable giving.
Our education partners help to fund numerous educational programs offered throughout the year. Education partners make a one-time contribution to the Foundation of $500 or more to help sponsor all Foundation programs for a year. In return the Foundation recognizes our partners on invitations, handouts and other items at the events.
Click Here for more information on our Education Partner program.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become an education partner with the Foundation, please call the Foundation office at 785-823-1800.
2022-2023 Education Partners
- Advantage Trust CompanyBE WealthClark, Mize & Linville, Chtd.Edward Jones-Matt DillEquity Bank Trust & Wealth ManagementFirst Bank Kansas
- Hampton & Royce, L.C.PINIONThe Bank of TescottThe Bennington State BankWedel Financial Group
- Advantage Trust CompanyBE WealthClark, Mize & Linville, Chtd.Edward Jones-Matt Dill
- Equity Bank Trust & Wealth ManagementFirst Bank KansasHampton & Royce, L.C.PINION
- The Bank of TescottThe Bennington State BankWedel Financial Group